- 2 cloves of garlic
- 20 g oil
- 200 g onions, sliced
- 400 g butternut squash, in bite-sized pieces
- 400 g parsnips, in bite-sized pieces
- 240 g white beans, tinned, drained
- 250 g baby spinach, fresh
- Pumpkin seeds, roasted, to garnish
- Carrot green pesto:
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 50 g carrot greens
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g almonds
- 150 g olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
The pesto can be used on pasta, for example. You can also use any pesto.
Chop the ingredients of the carrot green pesto.
Sauté the garlic and onions in the oil and set aside.
Steam the parsnip and butternut squash.
Mix spinach, parsnip and pumpkin with roasted pumpkin seeds. Add the white beans and crispbread pieces.
Add the pesto and enjoy.