– Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
– Mix the diced sweet potato, sliced fennel, cauliflower florets with rapeseed oil, salt, pepper and chilli. Spread on the baking tray and cook in the oven at 200°C for 40 minutes.
– Toast the pine nuts in a pan on the cooker without adding any fat.
– Finely chop 40 g of the roasted pine nuts with the garlic in a turbo blender.
– Add the beans, sour cream, lemon juice, a little water if necessary, salt and pepper and blend finely.
– Cut the halloumi into cubes and fry in a pan on the cooker in a little oil until crispy.
– Put the bean dip in the middle of the plate, spread the vegetables and lentils all around and drizzle with the remaining dip. Add the halloumi, sprinkle the bowls with the remaining pine nuts and parsley and serve.