– Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a pot and sauté the fennel with the onion. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
– During this time, in another pot, melt the butter and add the pears with the sugar. Stir occasionally and sauté. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
– Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi in a saucepan on the cooker according to the instructions on the packet, drain. Then fry briefly in a non-stick pan.
– For the dressing, mix together 1 Tbsp olive oil, honey, cider vinegar, pear juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
– Finely chop the rocket.
– Mix the gnocchi with the fennel, add the pears. Add the rocket and gorgonzola, as well as the figs and mix everything together. Drizzle with the dressing and add the hazelnuts.